Vacancies for 2021-2022 School Year
San Wui Commercial Society YMCA of HK Christian School (SWYHKCS) is a private primary school established in September 2013. Our School’s vision and mission is to nurture students in a child-friendly and Christian environment, and to encourage students to care for others, act with integrity and enjoy learning. We have 50% international students from different countries, offering a dynamic international environment of the UK and HK curriculum.
Applications are invited for caring, qualified and experienced staff who are supportive of the SWYHKCS Vision, Mission and Christian ethos. The school is looking for good team players with a proven track record and a willingness to contribute to the development of the school and promote the Christian faith in the school.
Please send a cover letter and full resume with email addresses and phone numbers of two referees, one of whom should be your current employer, to . Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
• A Bachelor degree or above;
• Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
• Detailed-orientated, initiative, well-organized and responsible;
• Good command of English and Cantonese;
• Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related ordinances will be an advantage;
• Working experience in schools is preferred;
• Immediate available is preferred.
• Possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline;
• Possess experiences in primary schools is preferred;
• Fluent in English.
Primary Classroom Teacher
• Possess a Bachelor of Education, PGDE/PGCE; or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years related working experience in Primary education;
• Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is an advantage;
• Native/Fluent English Speaker.
Head of School Administration
• An organized and effective administrator capable of ensuring the smooth operations or all administration, procedures and policies;
• Excellent personal, interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a definite asset;
• Possess a Bachelor Degree and a PGDE/PGCE; or equivalent;
• Fluent in Chinese and English.