●Possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
● Possess PGDE/PGCE in Primary Education is preferred;
● Have a minimum of 2 years full time teaching in a primary setting is preferred;
● Have SEN training is preferred;
● Knowledge and experience teaching local mathematics curriculum;
● Have strong language skills, fluent in English;
● Be passionate about children’s learning;
● Plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments;
● Be committed to the ethos that all children should make progress regardless of their
background or academic ability.
Please send a cover letter and full resume with email addresses and phone numbers of two referees, one of whom should be your current employer, to email@example.com on or before, 21st August 2023. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All information provided will only
be used for recruitment related purpose.